For MedStar SiTEL’s future partners in simulation training & multimodality education
This course is intended for MedStar associates who want to use the resources available at MedStar Health’s Simulation Training & Education Lab (MedStar SiTEL) to design and conduct simulation education programs, and to collaborate with our service teams in education development.
The Faculty Development program is a live interactive one day course that includes:
- Education processes including job aides
- Project management in educational program development
- Defining roles and responsibilities in SiTEL/faculty collaborations
- Essentials of simulation training (design, execution, debriefing)
This CME activity is a one day course that is held every 6 months in the Spring and Fall.
Upcoming dates will be posted on www.SiTELMS.org as they are scheduled.
- Cost is FREE and lunch will be provided to participants